The Business of Beer with Rob Tod Founder of Allagash Brewing Company
TapHunter Podcasts, Episode 8: Rob Tod, Founder of Allagash Brewing Company – how he started washing kegs and what Allagash is up to now!
In this very special episode of The Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Rob Tod of Allagash Brewing Company joins us to discuss how he got into the business of beer, his latest blend with Cantillon and Russian River, Allagash’s philanthropic work, and much more. You don’t want to miss it!
- Allagash, Russian River, Cantillon blend
- The variables of making blended beer
- Rob’s start in the industry washing kegs in VT
- Belgian beer style
- “I went down that Belgian path because there really wasn’t anyone else doing it”
- Rob’s favorite beer: his very own Allagash White
- Guilty pleasure beer
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America with Allagash
- Philanthropy as a core value of the brewery
- “Beer people are good people”
- Future of the craft beer community
- “I’m more optimistic now than I’ve ever been”
- Allagash’s focus on innovation, sustainability, quality
Selected Links from Episode 8
- Allagash Brewing Company
- Learn more about the Allagash, Russian River & Cantillon blend
- Yeast Guide | BeerAdvocate
- A Beginner’s Guide to Belgian Beer Styles | Serious Eats
- Otter Creek Brewing Co.
- Allagash White Ale
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America
- Maine Beer Company
- Rising Tide Brewing
- Eco-gash at Allagash Brewing Company
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]