The Business of Beer with Julian Shrago, Brewmaster of the award winning Beachwood BBQ & Brewing!
The Business of Beer, Episode 29: Julian Shrago – Brewmaster of the award winning Beachwood BBQ & Brewing!
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Julian Shrago, Brewmaster of Beachwood BBQ & Brewing, joins us to talk about the Los Angeles beer scene, Beachwood’s success, and his take on all the recent acquisitions!
– Where did you get your start brewing?
– What was your inspiration to get into craft beer?
– Describe the craft beer camaraderie among you, Vinnie Cilurzo, Jeff Bagby, and Tomme Arthur.
– What took the Los Angeles beer scene so long to take off?
– What is your ‘go to’ beer style?
– What is your guilty pleasure beer?
– Tell us about the Blendery.
– What is the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp across America going to be like in 2016?
– Where do you see the Los Angeles beer scene going?
– How do you see technology and social media’s influence on the Craft Beer Movement?
– What’s your take on the change from small breweries to big business?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]