The Business of Beer with Claude Burns from Noble Brewer
The Business of Beer, Episode 22: Claude Burns – CEO of Nobel Brewer!
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman”, the CEO of Noble Brewer, Claude Burns, joins us to discuss mail order beer clubs. Claude tells us how craft beer lovers can experience the best homebrew from home, the inspiration behind Noble Brewer, and how you can get your beer to Noble Brewer.
- What is Noble Brewer?
- Why did you start the Noble Brewer? Where did the initial idea come from?
- Is there anything like this anywhere else?
- What impact will it have on possible entrepreneur homebrewers?
- Are you a homebrewer yourself?
- Have you seen other beer clubs like this?
- Let’s say you have a brew in your club, it gets great press, wins awards… do you make it again? Is this a one time thing?
- Once it’s brewed, who owns the recipe?
- How does the brewery partnership work? Who are you working with to brew?
- What about packaging? Canning/Bottling?
- How often will you be shipping?
- How do I get my recipe made by Noble Brewer?
- Once you gain some traction and start selling out of these beers, will you increase the number of releases?
- How can people find out more?
- Contact Info?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.