The Business of Beer with Anne-Cathérine Dilewyns, the youngest female brewer in Belgium! (Women in Beer Series)
The Business of Beer, Episode 18, Women in Beer Series: Anne-Cathérine Dilewyns – the youngest female brewer in Belgium!
In this special Women in Beer episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, the youngest female brewer in Belgium, Anne-Cathérine Dilewyns joins us to talk about how she got into brewing so young, her family history of brewing and what she thinks of the American Craft beer scene!
- How did you get started in the brewhouse at age 6 and how did you become so successful so young?
- Tell us about your family history of brewing.
- How many languages do you speak? What was the special reason you started learning Italian?
- What do you think of the American Craft beer scene? Has it influenced you?
- Tell us about brewing for Philly Beer week.
- How are women shaping the craft beer industry?
- What is it like to be a female brewer in Belgium?
- Who were your mentors in the industry and what are you doing to help others?
- Have you seen the influence of Social media on the beer scene/beer culture in Belgium?
- What’s next? Any collaborations on the horizon?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.