The Business of Beer with Anne-Cathérine Dilewyns, the youngest female brewer in Belgium! (Women in Beer Series)
The Business of Beer, Episode 18, Women in Beer Series: Anne-Cathérine Dilewyns – the youngest female brewer in Belgium!
In this special Women in Beer episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, the youngest female brewer in Belgium, Anne-Cathérine Dilewyns joins us to talk about how she got into brewing so young, her family history of brewing and what she thinks of the American Craft beer scene!
Download as MP3 Listen on iTunes
- How did you get started in the brewhouse at age 6 and how did you become so successful so young?
- Tell us about your family history of brewing.
- How many languages do you speak? What was the special reason you started learning Italian?
- What do you think of the American Craft beer scene? Has it influenced you?
- Tell us about brewing for Philly Beer week.
- How are women shaping the craft beer industry?
- What is it like to be a female brewer in Belgium?
- Who were your mentors in the industry and what are you doing to help others?
- Have you seen the influence of Social media on the beer scene/beer culture in Belgium?
- What’s next? Any collaborations on the horizon?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.