The Business of Beer, Episode 78, with Beer Blogger & Author, Ed Sealover
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by Beer Blogger & Author, Ed Sealover. He joins us to talk about the Denver beer scene, Colorado liquor laws, his new book, and much more!
- What’s happening in the Denver Beer Scene?
- What has changed in the last 5 years?
- Can you tell us about the RINO (River North) District?
- How is big beer trying to tap into the neighborhood scene?
- Is there a saturation point for breweries in Denver?
- Is the taproom model the new normal?
- How are the liquor laws different in Colorado and how has that driven the craft business?
- What are the recent changes in state law and how will that change things?
- How has this affected the Brewers Guild in Colorado?
- How does having a brewer as Governor fit into this?
- Can you tell us about your new book?
- What kind of cool travel tidbits are in the book?
- Where is the book available?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]unter.com
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.
Bars and Restaurants – Want to save hours daily, drive thirsty patrons through your door and create an engaging experience for your customers? Learn more about how TapHunter can help your business today!