The Business of Beer, Episode 75, with Alaskan Brewing Co. Communications Manager, Andy Kline
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by Alaskan Brewing Co. Communications Manager, Andy Kline. He joins us to talk about how their isolation presents challenges, how their isolation has spurred innovation, where they’re headed, and much more!
- How did you wind up in Alaska?
- What was the beer that changed things for you?
- How does the current industry say about legacy beers like Alaskan Amber?
- Traditional styles are making a comeback. What’s the reason for that?
- Why does Alaskan brew the styles it brews?
- Do style guidelines matter anymore?
- What has changed over the last 30 years?
- How does a brewery like Alaskan stay relevant?
- What challenges do you face being so far away from the mainland?
- How has your isolation spurred innovation?
- What new techniques has Alaskan had to employ?
- Your founder, Geoff Larsen, has an engineering background. How has that influenced innovation?
- What is the next big thing in craft going to be?
- How do local ingredients influence new beers?
- What new markets are you exploring?
- What does smart growth mean to you?
- Does big beer influence how you do business?
- What’s the future hold for Alaskan Brewing?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.
Bars and Restaurants – Want to save hours daily, drive thirsty patrons through your door and create an engaging experience for your customers? Learn more about how TapHunter can help your business today!