The Business of Beer, Episode 74, with Pizza Port Western Regional Sales Manager and San Diego Brewers Guild President, Jill Davidson
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by Pizza Port Western Regional Sales Manager and San Diego Brewers Guild President, Jill Davidson. She joins us to talk about the state of San Diego craft beer, the San Diego Brewers Guild, San Diego Beer Week and the Guild Fest, and much more!
- How did you get started in the beer business?
- What was it like beginning your career in the brewpub environment?
- How did you get started in San Diego?
- You are the first official sales rep for Pizza Port. How did that come about?
- What’s the story of the paper plate?
- What is the current state of the industry in San Diego?
- How many breweries are part of the San Diego Brewers Guild?
- What does the Guild do?
- How does the recent restructuring at Stone affect the rest of the local industry?
- Is this the true watershed moment for San Diego beer?
- How does this impact the spirit of San Diego beer?
- Tell us about San Diego Beer Week (SDBW)
- How many events do you expect this year?
- What makes the Guild Fest so special?
- How has North County beer changed?
- What kind of community outreach does the Guild do?
- What makes beer culture different?
- How does Craft become more inclusive?
- What challenges does independent craft face moving forward?
- How can we expand beer culture to new audiences?
- How does the SDBG interact with the other local guilds in California?
- How can Guild members and supporters influence public policy?
- How does being on the front lines influence your perspective?
- Are you worried about the future of independent craft?
- How do people find out more about the San Diego Brewers Guild?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.
Bars and Restaurants – Want to save hours daily, drive thirsty patrons through your door and create an engaging experience for your customers? Learn more about how TapHunter can help your business today!