The Business of Beer, Episode 69 with LA Beer Hop Founder & Beer Guide, Hal Mooney.
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, we are joined by LA Beer Hop Founder & Beer Guide, Hal Mooney. He joins us to talk about how he started LA Beer Hop, their beer tours, LA beer trends, and much more!
- Are you related to Hal Mooney the bandleader & composer from the 50’s & 60’s?
- How did you start LA Beer Hop?
- I found out about you when a beer article went viral about the “LA Beer Hotline.” I called just to see what it was about and we had a great chat, and now we’re here…where did that idea come from?
- What were you doing before La Beer Hop?
- Obviously you are passionate about beer. You’re a Certified Cicerone. What led you down that path?
- Do you have a set tour schedule, certain breweries?
- Can I book you to go to specific locations?
- What are the most requested breweries? What do you think drives that?
- Do you have a personal favorite?
- Why did it take LA so long to embrace craft beer?
- What trends are you seeing?
- Where can people find you?
- Do you have social media?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so please leave a short review on iTunes by clicking here and then opening in iTunes.
Bars and Restaurants – Want to save hours daily, drive thirsty patrons through your door and create an engaging experience for your customers? Learn more about how TapHunter can help your business today!