The Business of Beer with Guy Cameron and Wesley Miller of Whole Foods
The Business of Beer, Episode 13: Guy Cameron, Brewmaster and Wesley Miller, NorCal Regional Specialty Associate Coordinator from Whole Foods – how exactly did Whole Foods get into the brewery business?!
In this episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Whole Foods Brewmaster Guy Cameron and NorCal Regional Specialty Associate Coordinator Wesley Miller join us to talk about their individual positions at Whole Foods, how they got into brewery business, and more. You can’t miss this one!
- Learn how Guy got into the brewing business
- Find out what a Regional Specialty Associate Coordinator actually does
- Hear about Guy’s favorite styles to drink and brew
- Learn how Whole Foods got into the brewery business and their plans for the future
- How a part time job can turn into a career
- Guys plans for the brewery and his love of newer hop varieties
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]