The Business of Beer with Angela Arp from Nebraska Brewing Company (Women in Beer Series)
The Business of Beer, Episode 14, Women in Beer Series: Angela Arp from Nebraska Brewing Company – What exactly does a Head Mistress of Cat Herding and Craft Projects do?
In this special Women in Beer episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Nebraska Brewing Company’s Angela Arp joins us to talk about the craft beer scene in Nebraska, how the industry has changed, and more. You can’t miss this one!
- What is a headmistress of Cat Herding and Craft Projects?
- How’s the craft beer scene in Nebraska?
- How Angela got started in craft beer
- The challenge of growth and distribution.
- Food and beer pairing
- What has changed in the industry over the last 8 years?
- How Angela got her husband involved in craft beer
- Why beer in cans?
- What beers can we look forward to?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to email@example.com