Need an Excuse to Drink Beer on Valentines Day?
Valentines day has always been the perfect excuse to ignore those New Year’s resolutions and eat lots of chocolate. But why not make it the perfect excuse to drink beer as well? With this “Best Beer and Chocolate Pairings List” you can do just that. And who doesn’t love a good excuse to drink beer?
These pairings were discovered by Jeff Mendel, a craft beer veteran, and published in his article “Beer and Chocolate’s Not-So-Secret Love Affair.” For the full article click here.
Best Beer and Chocolate Pairings
• Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro | Left Hand Milk Stout Chocolate Mousse Cupcake
• Avery Hog Heaven Barleywine | Pecan Tart
• Left Hand Good Juju Ginger Ale | Honey Lemon Tart
• West Flanders Woodshed Smoked Porter | 64% Dark Chocolate Liquid Salted Caramel Truffle
• Sierra Nevada Kellerweiss | Lemon Tart
• Avery Tweak Espresso Imperial Stout | Hazelnut Espresso Shortbread topped with a Hazelnut Ganache
• Upslope Foreign Style Stout | an Espresso Truffle
Thanks Jeff! We will all enjoy testing these pairings out for ourselves on Valentines Day!
Marketing & Sales Support // TapHunter