The Business of Beer with Denise Ratfield from Pink Boots Society (Women in Beer Series)
The Business of Beer, Episode 15, Women in Beer Series: Denise Ratfield from Pink Boots Society – What is International Women’s Collaboration Brew Day?
In this special Women in Beer episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, Pink Boots Society’s Social Media Committee Chair, Denise Ratfield joins us to talk about woman in the craft beer scene, the influence of Pink Boots Society on the industry, and more. Don’t miss out on all the interesting industry insights Denise has to share!
- How did Denise get started in the craft beer industry?
- What is International Women’s Collaboration Brew Day? How did it start?
- Who is participating? How can our listeners participate? Where can people follow IWCBD?
- How did Pink Boots start? How did Denise get involved with Pink Boots Society?
- Is Pink Boots about educating men about women in the craft beer industry or educating women about craft beer?
- Pink Boots is now international – Denise talks about a big event she attended in New Zealand, and about brewing with Devon at Tres B – AKA Big Bad Brewing in Mexico.
- Where can people keep updated on Pink Boots?
- Current status of craft beer industry in Mexico.
- How has technology and social media changed the craft beer industry?
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to email@example.com