How to Jump Start your TapHunter Success
We created this short checklist for you to help jump start your TapHunter success. Check off the 6 tips below and you are well on your way to success!
Put out your TapHunter promotional material
- Table tents work best in high traffic areas like standing areas and bar tops.
- Posters are great by the front door, bar area and bathroom walls. The point is to get people to download the app and favorite your location.
- If you run out of promo material and want more…
- 1. Go to your TapHunter dashboard
- 2. Click on the ? box in the upper right corner
- 3. Click on “TapHunter Assets” tab to print your own or order more
Link your Social Media in the TapHunter dashboard
- Go to the “Social Settings” tab and link your Facebook and Twitter account to install live menus and send automatic updates to your fans.
Install your Website Menu from your TapHunter dashboard
- Go to the “Website Menu” tab and follow the direction to add a live beverage menu to your website. If you would like us to do it for you, email your website login info to [email protected] and we are more than happy to do this for you.
Create a “Special Offer”
- In the “Your Location” tab, scroll down and add a “Special Offer” to help drive mobile users in your door.
Encourage customers to follow you on TapHunter
- Any customer that follow your location through the TapHunter mobile app or website will get automatic notifications every time you update your list and/or have an event going on. Copy and post the picture below to your Facebook page, Twitter feed and Instagram account.
Promote that you’re on TapHunter through your social media channels
- Post a status on Facebook encouraging your customers to download the TapHunter(TH) app and follow your location.You can also send out a tweet letting your followers know you are now using TH. Or simply post the pictures above on your Instagram account.