[GABF Edition] The Business of Beer with Keith Villa, Head Brewmaster & Founder of Blue Moon Brewing Co talks acquisitions!
The Business of Beer, Episode 24: Keith Villa – the Head Brewmaster & Founder of Blue Moon Brewing Co. talks acquisitions!
In this special GABF episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, founder and head brewmaster of Blue Moon Brewing Company Keith Villa joins us from the noisy floor of GABF to discuss Keith’s thoughts on the acquisition of St. Archer, what beers Blue Moon has in development, and all the details on the new Horchata Ale and Cappuccino Stout! You don’t want to miss this special GABF edition interview!
Download as MP3 Listen on iTunes
– Keith’s background and inspiration to brew
– Keith’s thoughts on the acquisition of St Archer
– Learn about the style and inspiration for Blue Moon 20th anniversary beer
– Listen to Andy play stump the brewer with Keith
– Find out Keith’s desert island beer
– What beers does Blue Moon have in development
– Learn who distributed the first nationally available pumpkin beer
– Get the details on Blue Moon’s new Horchata Ale
– Watch out for a new cappuccino stout from Blue Moon
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]