The Business of Beer with Wendy Littlefield, co-founder of Brewery Ommegang/co-owner of Vanberg & DeWulf (Women in Beer Series)
The Business of Beer, Episode 17, Women in Beer Series: Wendy Littlefield co-founder of Brewery Ommegang/co-owner of Vanberg & DeWulf – How did Ommegang come to exist?
In this special Women in Beer episode of the Business of Beer with Andy “The Beerman” Coppock, co-founder of Brewery Ommegang and co-owner of Vanberg & DeWulf beer import company, Wendy Littlefield joins us to talk about how she got started in the brewing industry, how Ommegang came to exist, and gives her insights on prominent women in the industry. This is an episode you’ll want to check out!
Download as MP3 Listen on iTunes
- How did Wendy get started in the brewing industry?
- What led Wendy and her husband, Don, to become importers? What beers were they importing? Were there others doing this?
- Wendy talks about her experience with Vanberg & DeWulf
- How did Ommegang come to exist?
- What were the steps that led her to sell Ommegang?
- What is next for Wendy and Don?
- Wendy shares her thoughts on the Pink Boots Society
- Listen as she shares her thoughts on other respected women in beer. IE: President of Pink Boots France
- Gives insights on women brewers in Belgium
- Thoughts/opinions on beer rating system
- Thoughts/opinions on water use and the brewing industry
Who would you like to hear from next?
Please email any Podcast interview suggestions to [email protected]